QUANTUM MATRIX CANADA CORP is a provider of broadband wireless solutions that deliver super fast broadband with unparalleled reliability. Incorporating cutting-edge technologies, QMAX’s solutions are equipped with powerful OSS tools that support all operational aspects of the network performance and enable operation in the toughest conditions, including interference and nLOS.
Deployed in over 17 countries, QMAX Solution’s powerful applications include backhaul, access, private network connectivity and broadband on the move for rail and subway trains, dome coverage for sports stadiums, huge factories, and industries & Smart City Concept, Border Patrol and Military applications.
QMAX point-to-point and point-to-multipoint solutions empower service providers to provide high-speedata, video and voice services over the last mile. It provides 10 - 250 Mbps for access applications, with capacity upgrades via a software license key. QMAX systems are ideal for a host of broadband access applications, including:
- Operating in unlicensed-free frequency bands, QMax’s robust systems operate in the toughest environments, including congested spectrums, non-line-of-sight conditions and harsh weather by utilizing Smart beam forming MIMO technology and proprietary access protocols.
Fixed operators looking for high service availability, guaranteed SLA, high maintainability and assured peace of mind can benefit from our high capacity, long range Point-to-Point Solution and disruptive Point-to-Multipoint solution with smart beam forming technology for:
• Enterprise customers demanding high capacity
• High-end residential connectivity
• Broadband rural connectivity
• Smart City deployment
• PtP solutions ranging in capacity from 10 to 250 Mbps
• High PtMP cell capacity – up to 3 Gbps
• 10 to 100 Mbps subscriber units, supporting capacity upgrade up to 250 Mbps
• Support for symmetric and asymmetric traffic
• Operation in non-line-of-sight conditions and in movement (for 3 GHz models)
• Operation in 4.9-5.9 GHz license-free bands
• Our company has the qualified experts capable to train the partners' personnel in the equipment installation and operation in any part of the world.